Episode 857 - Listener Questions
Wednesday, March 30 2011 @ 04:44 AM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 857 is now available for download and instant listening.
- Listener Questions
- Katy comments about Characters she has seen.
- Melissa wants to send Disney-style flowers.
- Steven from Georgia asks about refilling his mug at the Boardwalk.
- Fernando from Peru asks how the Star Wars marriage with Disney started.
- Jamieson from Illinois asks he should take Disney Transportation or car to get to Cinderella's Royal Table early.
- Jamieson from Illinois asks how late Disney Transportation runs.
- Craig from Louisiana says that the Dining Plan makes for an easier vacation.
- Paul from NY asks when Fort Wilderness campers will decorate for Christmas, and how long a tour will take, and the best way to explore.
- Richard from Illinois asks if there is Wi-Fi at the theme parks.
- Travis from Virginia wants 2-day park plans.
- Scott from Kansas asks about future upgrades.
- Kim from NY asks about the Panel's Disney death.
Running Time: 32:47