Episode 863 - Listener Questions
Tuesday, April 12 2011 @ 09:28 PM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 863 is now available for download and instant listening.
- Listener Questions
- Nathan refers to Episode 857 says that he would die at the Haunted Mansion.
- JG asks when he can first go to the Parks as a new Floridian.
- Patrick from TN has found an open wifi spot in Epcot.
- Jason from WA wants suggestions for eating and visiting a hotel in a spare evening.
- Hank from IL asks what you can see from a standard room from Baylake Towers, and which hotel the Panel would like to stay in at Christmas.
- Bob from PA says whether Animal Kingdom still has Sport Toppers.
- Carrey asks what the penalty for pool hopping is.
- John asks whether he should get an Annual Pass (he is staying 24 days onsite), and what the Panel's favorite places off-site.
- Ricky from UK asks about wifi in the parks, or any tips for using data in the US.
- Ryan from PA asks about Books about building the Magic Kingdom, and whether there are any Birthday benefits.
- Mark from Indiana asks what crazy things the Panel have heard done to surprise their children.
Running Time: 28:07