Episode 866 - Listener Questions
Tuesday, April 19 2011 @ 07:31 PM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 866 is now available for download and instant listening.
- Listener Questions
- Darren from Connecticut says that he found it hard to use AT&T in the Parks.
- Katie from Scotland asks which is better: Saratoga Springs or Old Key West?
- Irene from MA asks about any problems driving into the Animal Kingdom Parking lot before park opening.
- Aaron from Oregon wants a texting or low-data way for accessing Lines.
- Patrick from TN asks which attraction the Panel are dying to close.
- Dan from NM asks about the best burger on WDW.
- Van from Georgia asks about Parking cheaply, and whether he should park at Epcot for the Magic Kingdom.
- Lee asks what the small print to the Pirates of the Caribbean ride means.
- Emily from Alabama wants to make her next trip special for her 4-year-old.
Running Time: 27:47