Episode 869 - Listener Questions
Tuesday, April 26 2011 @ 09:34 PM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 869 is now available for download and instant listening.
- Listener Questions
- Donald asks how busy Easter week 2011 is.
- Tim asks why the Enchanted Tiki Room is closed.
- Luke from Indiana refers to Episode 864, and gives a couple more suggestions for Downtown Disney.
- Bill from Indiana asks what the new Crowd Calendar numbers mean.
- Thad from Ohio wants to Drink Around the World and have a Kitchen Sink.
- Andy refers to Episode 334: Listener Questions, and was one of the last to leave the Park.
- Andy likes good park Etiquette.
- Albert from PA refers to Episode 737: Listener Questions, and asks for strategies for saving for his next vacation.
- Brett from NH asks what attractions the Panel have not seen.
- Sarah from Arizona asks when Disney Transportation starts.
- Clark from Michigan asks whether Online Check-in gets you better rooms.
- Christie from NY's nephew roars back at the Dinosaurs.
- Frank from NJ asks how the Podcast is recorded.
- Frank from NJ was disappointed about the Yeti in Expedition Everest
- Gerald asks what changes the Panel would change, if WDW was being built today.
Running Time: 35:58