Episode 1043 - Listener Questions
Tuesday, June 05 2012 @ 08:57 PM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 1043 is now available for download and instant listening.
- Listener Questions
- Jamie from Saratoga Springs, NY asks the panel for feedback on his "resort-hopping" touring plan for January marathon Weekend. In particular, he asks how to fit in the Animal Kingdom Lodge.
- Kevin from Fremont, CA asks the gang to expand on their prediction (Episode 1040) that the Jungle Cruise and the Swiss Family Treehouse will be closed in the near future.
- Pat in PA asks the guys a question about the AutoTrain (See Episode 669: All Aboard!! Amtrak's Auto Train for Newell's review of the train).
- Matthew refers to Episode 878: Listener Questions where Scopa mentioned the Japanese band "Loudness,"and he shares a related story.
- Clarence asks the panel what a cast member meant by an "upcoming ticketless experience."
- Tim in Durango, CO asks about Presidents Week crowds.
- John from NY talks about the Downtown Disney hotels (See Episode 883: Downtown Disney resort reviews by Len).
- Mike from Canada asks about booking hotels and Tickets.
- Elliot in MA asks about Epcot crowd levels during January marathon Weekend. He also asks about swimming weather for this week.
- Steve asks the guys to imagine an "all-Night" touring plan for WDW.
- Chuck from NY asks what to do when part of your Orlando vacation is a business trip.
- Patrick from VA asks about June crowds.
- Ethan mentions Episode 458: Glimpse Into The Future? and credits Len on his accurate predictions.
Running Time: 30:00