Episode 1047 - Summer Listener Questions
Thursday, June 14 2012 @ 09:14 PM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 1047 is now available for download.
- Episode 1047 - Summer Listener Questions
- Today, with summer just around the corner, we answer your emails based on summer activities at Walt Disney World.
- Lee from Houston, TX asks the panel about touring circumstances and special Events-both good and bad-that occur during the Summer.
- Stephanie from Savannah, GA asks for the top resort Pools with Water play areas for Young children.
- Tammy asks about Water park Crowds on July 4th.
- Ian from Chippenham, UK asks for advice on how to mitigate having to deal with Crowds and heat while touring during the Summer.
- The panel promotes the upcoming Live Show (Sunday June 24) and sings "Summer Breeze" by Seals and Crofts.
Running Time: 16:30