May 2012 Live Show
Sunday, June 17 2012 @ 01:05 PM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
May 2012 Live Show is now available for download and Instant Listening.
- Live Show May 2012. Originally aired 5/27/12 on MouseWorld Radio.
- 4:30 David from Michigan calls in from Epcot on the Last Day of his trip to chat.
- 6:35 Sara asks what the must dos are on a Christmas trip to WDW.
- 9:00 Darlene from New York asks about lodging arrangements for her trip with a large party. The benefits of staying at a Vacation Home are discussed.
- 16:28 Jack asks why the original Tiki Room show replaced Under New Management.
- 17:40 Siri from Orlando asks Matt when Lights, Motors, Action started using FASTPASS.
- 18:50 Greg from Texas is going to Star Wars Weekend: he asks the panel how to sign up for the parade. He also asks Len about how wait times have changed as a result of the stricter FASTPASS window enforcement. Finally, he asks Mike and Mike about the pronunciation of “Pecos Bills.”
- 22:16 Matt discusses the “Darth Vader Cupcake,” and Len gives a shout-out to his sister.
- 23:50 Erica asks Len about touring with Young children. The two discuss the Touring Plans I-Phone app.
- 29:28 Greg from New Jersey asks about the future potential of Avengers in Disney parks.
- 32:05 Len discusses the AvengerRail.
- 32:35 Jennifer wants to know the best WDW restaurants for Appetizers. She also asks Len how to get the “Lines” app on her phone.
- 39:20 Sharon from Maryland asks for resources on Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival. She also asks about the differences between a Moderate Resort and a Value Resort. Finally, she asks how the “Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World with Kids” compares to the “Big Book.”
- 48:40 Jill asks for the best park to go to for half a day with a first-timer. She also asks Len what his favorite Margaritas at Epcot’s La Cava are.
- 52:32 Deb from Pennsylvania asks Matt about buying Star Wars Weekend merchandise from home.
- 54:35 Scott from Texas asks about the time frames for making hotel reservations.
- 56:01 Liz and Len discuss “Lines.” Liz then asks the panel a question about Tables in Wonderland.
- 57:57 The panel goes on a tangent.
- 1:00:01 Terry from Indiana asks for Disneyland advice and podcasts.
- 1:02:32 Alan asks a question about optimized Touring Plans.
- 1:07:23 Scott from Pennsylvania reappears (he was disconnected earlier) and asks two resort questions.
- 1:11:00 After two callers hang up, Tom from Maryland asks the panel for tips on how to get the most out of his July trip with his mother.
- 1:14:10 Phillip from Ohio asks resort questions.
- 1:18:53 Greg from Kentucky asks if anything similar to the defunct “Stitch’s Supersonic Celebration” will be happening in the parks during the Summer.
- 1:20:58 The panel discusses karaoke at WDW.
- 1:21:32 A caller asks Len about Carsland and Disneyland ticket prices.
- 1:26:45 Janette from New York asks questions about airfare and Rental cars.
- 1:35:48 Ed from Pennsylvania asks whether Ohana or Kona is a better choice for his party. He also asks for the best rooms at the Beach Club Villas from which to watch Illuminations.
- 1:40:54 Joe from Nebraska asks about ECVs.
- 1:40:55 The panel discusses several topics: Tutto Gusto, Victoria and Alberts, Wi-Fi service in the parks, the WDW marathon, and ticket price increases.
- 1:47:48 Bill from Michigan asks a question about All Star Vacation Homes.
- 1:50:40 Len does a live report from the pool.
- 1:52:00 Jim from Texas asks about the new Art of Animation Resort. Also, he asks the hosts to choose their “last attraction” at WDW.
- 1:54:40 Rick from Pennsylvania asks Disneyland questions: one about admission options and another about early entry.
- 1:57:38 Laurie from Illinois gives a Trip Report highlighting Tutto Gusto and Remy
Running Time: 2:00:00