Episode 1055 - Listener Questions
Wednesday, July 04 2012 @ 08:34 AM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 1052 is now available for download and instant listening.
- Listener Questions
- Brian from Kansas questions the viability of discounting WDW ticket prices.
- Dustin from Kentucky asks about Epcot’s 30th anniversary.
- Rod asks about walking between destinations at WDW and value resort discounts.
- Ryan from Pennsylvania asks about combining an Annual Pass with the Dining Plan.
- Joe from Massachusetts asks about staying “off property” for part of his trip.
- Patrick from Tennessee questions the difference between “posted” and “actual” wait times.
- Vernon asks the panel about travel Insurance.
- Paul from Indiana asks whether “leisurely touring” is a good way to approach WDW with a young child. He also asks about bus Transportation efficiency in January.
- Jillian from Tennessee praises Mouse Fan Travel (Matt’s cat interrupts).
- Rob from England asks about Accommodations for long stays.
Running Time: 30:00