Episode 1058 - Listener Questions
Tuesday, July 10 2012 @ 09:16 PM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 1058 is now available for download and instant listening.
- Listener Questions
- Jen from North Yorkshire asks which of the four parks she should skip on her upcoming trip. She also asks for Recommendations on Italian restaurants, and getting to the Grand Floridian.
- Kyle shares a tip about flavoring drinking Water while touring the parks.
- Brian from Arkansas asks how to get the best value out of the Dining Plan for his party.
- A listener from Ohio asks about the purpose of a sign in the MK’s Pinocchio Village Haus restaurant.
- Kevin from Ohio asks how he can convince his wife to use a Touring Plan.
- Len praises the Studios.
- Jeff and Kathy from Rhode Island share a Disneyland Paris Trip Report.
- Brian from New York asks about PhotoPass.
- Brandon from Mississippi asks about December crowds and solo touring.
- Corey from Alabama asks about overlooked happenings at WDW during the Holidays.
- Connor from Texas asks about special things to treat his mother to at WDW.
- Jim from Ohio asks about defunct WDW attractions.
- Kurt from North Carolina asks the panel for its opinion on a hypothetical situation-LISTENER DISCRETION ADVISED FOR HORIZIONS FANS ON THIS QUESTION!!!
Running Time: 30:00