Episode 1061 - Listener Questions
Tuesday, July 17 2012 @ 09:44 PM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 1061 is now available for download and instant listening.
- Listener Questions
- James comments on the usefulness of the Dining Plan with Young children.
- Frank from New Jersey talks about loud attractions at WDW.
- Jamie from Rhode Island asks about modifying ticket package selections after one purchases them.
- Brett from New Hampshire asks a question about Fantasmic.
- Jean in Maryland asks the panel to envision good places to “camp out” at WDW.
- Megan from New Jersey asks about November crowds. She also requests restaurant Recommendations.
- Dominick from Illinois requests Disneyland advice.
- Mark from Tennessee asks Scopa for the best resorts for Running.
- Dirk from Michigan asks about ADR strategies and ethics.
- Donna from Indiana asks about the Fort Wilderness cabins.
- Nick from Florida asks the panel for its opinion on Jon Favreau’s new film project.
- Sonia from Texas shares a positive Trip Report from a recent solo trip to WDW.
- Claire from England shares a Trip Report that proves Scopa is “unfortunately right” sometimes.
Running Time: 30:00