Episode 1118 - Listener Questions
Wednesday, November 28 2012 @ 07:03 AM CST
Contributed by: Matt
Episode 1118 is now available for download and instant listening.
- Listener Questions
- 2:01 Kevin from California comments on Starbucks at WDW
- 5:10 Laura from California discusses the value of Free Dining
- 7:23 Jean in Maryland asks about soundproofing at Disney's suite hotels.
- 9:50 A listener from Canada asks about the WDW Marathon
- 11:52 Someone comments on tattoos at Universal's Citywalk (from Episode 959: Listener Questions)
- 13:34 Larry asks about getting from an off-site resort to the Marathon
- 14:30 Brian from Massachusetts comments on ticket upgrades.
- 16:14 Roy from California comments on doing all the American Disney parks in one day
- 18:07 Shannon from Pennsylvania asks about Running
- 21:08 Ken from Indiana talks about UK pavilion entertainment in Epcot
- 22:40 Gerald from Pennsylvania talks about seeing Characters at character meals
- 24:40 Mike from Missouri talks about Snow White's Scary Adventures
- 26:53 Sara from Florida talks about Walt's vision of the parks v. today
Running Time: 30:00