Episode 1151 - Listener Questions
Tuesday, February 12 2013 @ 07:51 PM CST
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 1151 is now available for download and instant listening.
- Listener Questions
- 3:03 Jordan from Minnesota asks about burning longer podcasts onto multiple disks for a long car trip.
- 5:46 Michael comments on the quality of The Great Movie Ride of Death.
- 7:01 Jennifer from Ohio asks about Touring Plans.
- 8:12 John from Alabama asks about renewing Annual Passes.
- 9:27 Jay asks about the value of Park Hopper Tickets.
- 10:53 Michelle from Illinois comments on Episode 1013:Listener Questions and the value of renewing Annual Passes.
- 13:43 Melanie from Texas comments on Episode 1012:Studios Spruce-Up and asks about changes to the Osborne Lights.
- 15:57 Ben from Ohio asks about renting points from a DVC owner.
- 15:53 Kim asks about the size of rooms at All Star Movies and Music that have both king and double beds.
- 19:30 Brandon asks about evening Crowds at MK during the first week of December.
- 20:35 Karen from Kansas asks about Spanish food in Orlando.
- 23:08 Angus asks about sharing Photopass with other guests.
- 24:55 Colm from the UK asks about balconies at Moderate Resorts.
Running Time: 30:00