Episode 1165 - Listener Questions
Wednesday, March 20 2013 @ 07:51 AM CDT
Contributed by: Matt
Episode 1165 is now available for download and instant listening.
- Listener Questions
- 5:00 Peter from the UK asks about Christmas Crowds and touring.
- 8:10 Kerry from South Carolina offers a Transportation tip.
- 9:26 Joe from Minnesota asks about Rainy day touring.
- 11:44 Rachel asks whether New Years Week or March Spring Break week is a better option for low crowds and nice Weather.
- 13:54 Mark from Pennsylvania asks if he should go to WDW in October or April.
- 14:52 James from Missouri asks about optimizing mid-day touring.
- 17:04 Mike from Pennsylvania asks about touringplans going "official".
- 19:19 Jeffrey asks about downloading episodes of the show that are no longer on itunes.
- 20:45 Karen from Kansas asks about WDW spas.
- 23:23 Dawn from New York asks about Art of Animation and pool hopping.
- 26:46 Gerald from Pennsylvania asks about WDW bus-dispatch protocol.
Running Time: 30:00