Episode 1177 - Listener Questions
Tuesday, April 16 2013 @ 09:00 PM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 1177 is now available for download and instant listening.
- Listener Questions
- 2:26 Andy asks about Tokyo Disneyland Resort.
- 4:18 Jimmy from Louisiana asks about touring Hollywood Studios in June.
- 7:22 Sean from Florida asks about the upcoming 24-hour event.
- 8:22 A listener from Canada comments on Episode 990: February Preview and asks about projected crowd levels for February.
- 11:11 Dave comments on Episode 1023:Calling An Audible and discusses the merits of Hall of Presidents.
- 12:42 Tony from New Jersey asks a Transportation question.
- 16:23 Jeff from Ohio comments on the Dolphin, emphasizing the Parking situation there.
- 17:10 Jeff from Ohio comments on the Tiki Room.
- 17:50 Tim from New York asks about the least expensive way to buy Tickets.
- 19:30 Tim from New York asks about the value of the Dining Plan.
- 20:29 Tim from New York asks about the Disney Honeymoon Registry.
- 21:54 Frank asks the hosts to discuss their least favorite attractions.
- 25:23 Karen from Kansas asks about obtaining good Illuminations-seating at Rose and Crown.
- 27:38 Chris asks about must dos with a Water Park Fun and More ticket.
Running Time: 30:00