Episode 1183 - Listener Questions
Tuesday, April 30 2013 @ 08:26 PM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 1183 is now available for download and instant listening.
- Listener Questions
- 3:06 A listener explains RFID.
- 4:06 Matt from Canada asks for recommendations of good Disney history Books.
- 5:33 Jamie from New York asks about the purpose of a Test Track feature.
- 7:08 Fuzz asks about the volume of Epcot's park Music.
- 8:19 Tracy from Australia asks if the Lines app will ever be expanded to Universal.
- 9:31 Todd from Michigan comments on the Dining Plan.
- 9:56 Todd from Michigan asks about the Holiday experience at Disneyland, California.
- 12:28 Marina comments on the history of sliders, discussed in terms of Tangerine Cafe.
- 13:22 Mike asks about must-see features when touring different resorts.
- 17:24 Todd comments on the presence of Starbucks at WDW.
- 18:24 John from Illinois comments on the mattress quality at Pop Century and asks how these compare to mattresses at other WDW resorts.
- 21:17 Chris from Pennsylvania presents a Dining Plan alternative and asks the panel to evaluate it.
- 23:24 Patrick from Tennessee presents Epcot sponsorship ideas.
Running Time: 30:00