Episode 1198 - Listener Questions
Tuesday, June 04 2013 @ 08:18 PM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
- Listener Questions
- 2:14 Dan from Florida asks about surprise FASTPASS distribution in MK.
- 5:40 Dave from Pennsylvania asks about the same character appearing simultaneously in the park.
- 8:32 Lisa from Illinois asks how admission was handled at the former Pleasure Island.
- 10:40 Christian asks about a teenager using an Annual Pass to save money.
- 13:50 Mark from Illinois asks the panel to predict the three busiest weeks for Summer 2013 at WDW.
- 15:12 James from Illinois asks for suggestions on ways for his party to tour with another family who isn't as big on Disney.
- 18:41 Elizabeth from Ohio asks about resort Parking.
- 19:22 Scott asks how far in advance one should book a trip.
- 21:51 Ann from New York asks about park pet peeves.
- 24:54 Jenny from the UK asks about coordinating a Dinner at Monsieur Paul with Illuminations, and special Events in early September.
- 29:25 Ryan asks about renting DVC points online.
- 32:00 Ryan asks for good offsite Accommodations, notably suites.
Running Time: 30:00