Episode 1201 - Listener Questions
Tuesday, June 11 2013 @ 08:56 PM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 1201 is now available for download and instant listening.
- Listener Questions
- 2:13 Kayla asks if Christmas decorations are up by Thanksgiving.
- 3:24 Kayla asks for ways to make a WDW trip fun on a limited budget.
- 4:20 Cindy from Vermont asks what the "break-even" point for upgrading to a Premier Pass is.
- 5:54 Kirby from Texas asks about the defunct Doug Live! attraction.
- 7:24 Rick from Minnesota asks how and when to break a surprise trip.
- 9:28 Nicholas from California asks why WDW restaurants change their menus for the Dining Plan.
- 12:41 Gerald from Pennsylvania asks whether FASTPASS enforcement possibly causes revenue loss.
- 15:27 Karen from Kansas asks about the House of Blues Gospel Brunch.
- 16:36 Jim from England asks about Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party.
- 19:15 Brian, Mel, and Dillon asks if Park Hopping is worth it.
- 24:07 Branden asks what the best resort to watch the Super Bowl is.
Running Time: 30:00