Episode 1207 - Listener Questions
Tuesday, June 25 2013 @ 07:55 PM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 1207 is now available for download and instant listening.
- Listener Questions
- 2:38 Dennis from Maine comments on Running in the Downtown Disney area at WDW.
- 5:20 Mike asks what former Disney CEO Michael Eisner is doing now.
- 8:06 Suzanne from the UK asks if her party should do Food and Wine on Saturday departure day.
- 9:32 Kyle from Utah asks about October WDW Crowds.
- 10:19 Rachel from Pennsylvania asks for opinions on the Illuminations Cruise.
- 13:18 Paul from New Jersey discusses his Disney memories.
- 14:17 Hector from Puerto Rico asks if Christmas decorations will still be up in early January.
- 15:17 Hector from Puerto Rico asks what clothing is most suitable for a January trip.
- 16:29 Vicky asks about doing Food and Wine on a budget.
- 19:18 Tom from Connecticut asks about Touring Plans' DHS crowd predictions in late August.
- 20:18 Jeff discusses poor cast member experiences.
- 22:23 Jeff comments on the MK ferryboat .
- 22:57 Jeff discusses good cast member experiences.
- 23:18 Jessica from Louisiana asks about Fort Wilderness Campground loops.
- 25:34 Tim from Colorado asks about cancelling ADRs.
- 26:00 JD asks whether Disney would ever consider "tiered pricing" for late day arrival.
- 28:11 Liz from Virginia asks for advice on touring with non-planners.
Running Time: 30:00