Episode 1213 - Listener Questions
Tuesday, July 09 2013 @ 08:31 PM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 1213 is now available for download and instant listening.
- Listener Questions
- 2:28 Mike from Connecticut asks for Disney tour recommendations.
- 4:26 John from New York comments on the differences between Pirates of the Caribbean at WDW and Disneyland, based on Episode 931: Go West....Young Man.
- 6:24 Doug from Louisiana recommends wearing Mickey Ears to enhance a Magic Kingdom visit.
- 7:25 Theresa from Maryland asks about morning Activities that her family can partake in at the MK resort area before taking the shuttle to Port Canaveral for a Disney cruise.
- 10:34 Leah from Illinois asks for good pet- friendly hotels in Orlando. Len recommends the Universal Orlando resort hotels.
- 13:40 Marty from Illinois comments on his experience attempting to modify an ADR via Disney's phone number.
- 15:48 Richo from Illinois suggests a show topic comparing WDW value with Disney Cruise Line value.
- 18:05 Rick from Pennsylvania asks how to tour with first-timers.
- 20:05 Amy from Illinois asks how hotel discounts compare with Free Dining discounts.
- 21:44 Sarah from England asks about touring WDW alone with autism.
- 23:33 Clay from New York discusses Victoria and Alberts' accolades.
- 25:46 Brett from New Hampshire comments on Disney Cruise Line value.
Running Time: 30:00