Episode 1216 - Listener Questions
Tuesday, July 16 2013 @ 08:42 PM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 1216 is now available for download and instant listening.
- Listener Questions
- 2:04 Jeff asks about the value of purchasing a single day ticket a la carte for his sixth day such as to save on Park Hopping.
- 3:23 Gerald in Pennsylvania asks about applying Disney touring strategies to other amusement parks.
- 5:18 Rachel asks whether staying onsite is better for value and logistics for a large party during Tower of Terror 10K week.
- 7:48 A listener from Canada asks whether Epcot's International Gateway opens at the same time as the main entrance.
- 8:06 A listener from Canada asks for the fastest route from the Epcot Resort Area to MK at Night.
- 8:24 A listener from Canada asks for good Dining options at the Epcot resort area.
- 9:05 Kayla from Ohio asks what time she should get to Epcot for first Family.
- 9:24 Kayla from Ohio asks for touring strategies.
- 10:23 Kayla from Ohio asks about wait times for Be Our Guest Restaurant Lunch.
- 11:27 Olivia from England asks about ordering a PhotoPass Plus package.
- 12:52 Michael from Florida asks which MK Party, Not So Scary or Very Merry, is better value.
- 14:36 Scott from Nebraska refers to Episode 837: Mmmm... brainsss!, and he asks whether the Fantasyland expansion changes the hosts' opinions.
- 16:05 Colin from Illinois asks whether mid- November or mid-December is better crowd-wise.
- 17:34 Valarie from Pennsylvania refers to San Angel Inn and asks for non-adventurous World Showcase restaurants.
- 19:53 Jim asks about WDW Today's intro Music and Scopa's show opening quotes.
- 22:38 Sydney asks for the pros and cons of working for Disney.
- 24:06 Robert from Tennessee asks for the panel's opinion on the Swan and Dolphin Resorts.
- 27:48 Mike from Ohio comments on July 4 touring.
- 28:29 Mike from Ohio asks about Monorail expansion to the Epcot resorts.
Running Time: 30:00