Episode 1219 - Listener Questions
Tuesday, July 23 2013 @ 08:09 PM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 1219 is now available for download and instant listening.
- Listener Questions
- 2:04 Michael from Florida asks for the best time and location to view the Main Street Electrical Parade.
- 4:06 Gerald from Pennsylvania discusses resort hopping and asks a related question.
- 5:19 John from Minnesota asks about using Magical Express after returning a rental car to the airport.
- 6:49 Stanton discusses the story behind Splash Mountain.
- 7:50 Kevin from Massachusetts asks the hosts about splurging at WDW and value.
- 9:46 Matt gives his opinion about considering value in a WDW vacation.
- 10:55 Lee from Texas asks about the value of using the Quick Service Dining Plan, while paying for table service meals Out of Pocket.
- 13:15 Mike from Indiana asks if other big Disney fans help "fix the unmagical items in the world".
- 14:41 Curtis from Texas asks what "Walt would have done" with WDW.
- 18:22 Sara from North Carolina asks if Children can utilize a Tables in Wonderland card.
- 20:29 Sara from North Carolina asks about getting a specialty cake for a boat cruise in Crescent Lake.
- 21:17 Keith gives a tip on purchasing beer at WDW.
- 22:51 Xenia asks about protocol concerning making arrangements for guests with food allergies.
- 24:25 Elaine from Brazil asks Matt about the future of Hollywood Studios.
Running Time: 30:00