Episode 1225 - Listener Questions
Tuesday, August 06 2013 @ 08:25 PM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 1225 is now available for download and instant listening.
- Listener Questions
- 6:23 Dan from New Mexico asks the panelists for their opinions on the Boardwalk Dining options.
- 8:50 Amber from Texas asks about the impact of morning Extra Magic Hour Crowds on touring.
- 11:05 Amber from Texas asks whether the patio at the Rose and Crown can accommodate a party of nine.
- 11:33 Michelle from New York asks whether her party should stay at the Dolphin or Old Key West.
- 14:17 James from Canada asks about upgrading a hotel room.
- 16:28 A listener comments on his stay at the Boardwalk Villas based on Episode 1096. He also requests resort Recommendations for his upcoming trip.
- 18:16 Alan from Washington asks about dealing with the small rooms at All Star Movies.
- 20:42 Caroline from Texas asks why Touring Plans frequently lists Epcot as the "park to avoid" in January.
- 22:10 Rachel from Pennsylvania asks about the Wild Africa Trek.
- 24:03 Dale gives his opinion on the potential Avatarland expansion to AK.
- 26:31 Terry from Texas discusses the value of Free Dining.
- 28:08 Terry from Texas requests more coverage of FASTPASS Plus.
Running Time: 30:00