Episode 1226 - Listener Questions
Thursday, August 08 2013 @ 09:18 PM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 1226 is now available for download and Instant Listening.
- Listener Questions
- 2:50 Jeff from North Carolina asks the panelists to name one defunct feature of Disney World that they would bring back.
- 6:34 Joanne from New Jersey asks about the logistics of walking the bridges at AK's Maharajah Jungle Trek and Pangani Forest Exploration Trail.
- 8:21 John comments on Disney ticket policies.
- 9:21 Amanda from Texas asks when Disney removes its Christmas decorations.
- 10:13 Brandy from Kentucky asks whether the first week in April, Spring Break week, is a better time to tour WDW than the first week in June.
- 11:26 Gretchen from Illinois asks what the best park to visit with small Children on New Years Eve is.
- 13:15 Gretchen from Illinois asks for the best moderate resort to stay at for New Years Eve festivities.
- 15:20 Todd from Michigan asks for WDW hotels that compare with the off-site Caribe Royale Suite Hotel.
- 17:57 Brian from North Carolina talks about the 3:00 parade joke from a Cast Member's perspective.
- 18:37 Barry from Wisconsin asks for ways to prepare for high Crowds.
- 20:20 Kent from Nebraska asks how to best get from the Polynesian to the Beach Club for an early Breakfast ADR.
- 21:13 Curt from Texas asks what he can purchase with a Disney gift card.
Running Time: 20:00