Episode 1228 - Listener Questions
Tuesday, August 13 2013 @ 09:03 PM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 1228 is now available for download and instant listening.
- Listener Questions
- 3:14 Dan from New Mexico asks Len if Touring Plans will ever do a Crowd Calendar for Downtown Disney.
- 5:09 Mark from Oregon asks for ways to "slow down" while touring WDW.
- 8:59 Megan from New Jersey asks if any question has ever completely stumped the hosts on Listener Question shows.
- 10:14 Jeff asks about the logistics, most notably Safety, of hooking up a trailer at Fort Wilderness Campground.
- 13:26 John from New York comments on his experiences with the Deluxe Dining Plan, as well as Disney restaurants generally, and asks if these experiences are the norm.
- 15:52 George from Massachusetts predicts some other entities that Disney May acquire in the wake of the Marvel deal.
- 16:49 Becky from California asks about planning a WDW trip two years out.
- 20:12 Mary from Massachusetts asks if a car is more useful at the Polynesian or at the Beach Club.
- 22:01 Mary from Massachusetts, who will have a car, asks for worthwhile Activities that aren't easily accessed via WDW transportation.
- 23:08 Jennifer from California asks a Holiday touring question.
- 24:27 Roger asks if his experience at the Port Orleans Riverside arcade is typical.
- 26:30 Vu from Massachusetts asks if non- resort guests can visit his party at a WDW hotel.
Running Time: 30:00