Episode 1240 - Listener Questions
Tuesday, September 10 2013 @ 08:20 PM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 1240 is now available for download and instant listening.
- Listener Questions
- 3:26 Chad from Illinois asks if the hosts can do an impression of Jim Hill.
- 4:10 Nick asks for Romantic locations to view Wishes and Illuminations, whether inside or outside the respective parks.
- 5:42 Tim asks about Park Hopper ticket policies.
- 7:50 Mike Newell clarifies information concerning Kelly from Florida's credit card question from Episode 1237 - Listener Questions.
- 9:50 Scott from New York tells a joke.
- 10:20 Amanda asks whether the Wishes Cruise or the Illuminations Cruise is a better option.
- 13:42 Kevin from Indiana ponders the future of Soarin'.
- 14:34 Chris from Minnesota asks for WDW resorts with rooms that can accommodate five people.
- 16:30 Jean from Maryland asks about driving Golf carts around WDW.
- 17:10 David from Georgia asks for the fastest way to get from Orlando International Airport to the Contemporary for non-WDW resort guests.
- 19:19 Frank from Virginia comments on the question "What time's the 3:00 Parade".
- 20:17 Scott from Scotland asks questions about solo touring.
- 21:41 Martin praises the podcast.
- 22:06 Dan from New York asks if DVC is worth it.
- 26:15 Scott from New York asks for the best way to get to the TTC Epcot Monorail station from Port Orleans.
Running Time: 30:00