Episode 1243 - Listener Questions
Tuesday, September 17 2013 @ 07:41 PM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 1243 is now available for download and instant listening.
- Listener Questions
- 3:24 John from New York asks how All Star Vacation Homes differ from Disney's Value Resorts.
- 7:01 Eric from Pennsylvania ponders the connection between Disney's pricing strategy and increased hotel expansion.
- 9:17 Nick asks if an Annual Pass and a Tables in Wonderland card are worth purchasing for his trip. Nick also asks if he can borrow and use someone else's Annual Pass if that person will not be present on said trip.
- 12:16 Curtis from Texas asks about ADR policy when parks are closed for capacity.
- 14:15 Dennis from Maine discusses President's Day-week Crowds at WDW.
- 15:02 Chris mentions Episode 1128 - An Update On FASTPASS Plus and gives his take on the FASTPASS changes.
- 16:55 April from Georgia asks why Touring Plans projects high Crowds for Cinco de Mayo.
- 17:58 Jeff from Georgia asks about the new Test Track.
- 19:33 Rachel asks about renting DVC points.
- 20:33 Christopher from Pennsylvania asks how My Magic Plus will affect his June 2014 trip, especially in regards to FASTPASS.
- 24:16 Mark from New Jersey asks for Transportation options from WDW to Universal Orlando.
- 26:47 Brian from Oregon asks how WDW compares to Disneyland, CA.
- 29:14 Brian from Oregon asks about the cost of a WDW vacation.
Running Time: 30:00