Episode 1254 - Listener Questions
Wednesday, October 16 2013 @ 08:18 AM CDT
Contributed by: Logan
Episode 1254 is now available for download and instant listening.
- Listener Questions
- 2:29 Dave from Canada asks about touring MK with FASTPASS during spring break with his young daughters.
- 3:56 Dave from Canada asks for best park for Children, not including Magic Kingdom.
- 4:29 SK asks for good Accommodations for large parties near Epcot.
- 5:44 SK asks about Food and Wine Festival's Party for the Senses.
- 7:05 Sheryl from Maine asks if Disney might give a discount to make up for a previous trip, which was hindered by illness.
- 10:33 Danielle from Pennsylvania asks about entertainment at Ohana.
- 11:47 Ray asks about touring with a first- time guest.
- 13:30 John from New York asks if Pop Century has king-sized beds in adjoining rooms.
- 15:38 Teddy from New Jersey asks about upgrading old unused Tickets.
- 17:19 Jim asks about a device used by WDW servers to take orders in 1995.
- 19:24 Jennifer from Illinois asks for the best Chocolate-free Snacks at WDW.
- 22:27 Laura from England asks about ticket options.
- 24:43 Terry from Tennessee ponders Epcot and non-Epcot restaurants to "retool" .
- 28:43 Katie from Texas asks if Disney has an official "skip the line" service for celebrities.
Running Time: 30:00