Episode 1257 - Listener Questions
Tuesday, October 22 2013 @ 08:40 PM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 1257 is now available for download and instant listening.
- Listener Questions
- 2:44 Wesley from Ohio asks for good meals to split either in the parks or at the resorts.
- 4:38 Laura from Maine asks about leaving Epcot after an Illuminations Cruise.
- 5:10 Fred from Texas asks about ticket options and FASTPASS Plus.
- 7:36 Kerry from Texas asks about the Water park bus routes.
- 9:30 Chris asks about Crowds on specific days at Star Wars Weekends.
- 10:26 Curt from North Carolina discusses Bob Iger's legacy.
- 13:48 Ben asks about Flying with Children, as well as touring the parks for the First Time with them.
- 16:02 Candy from Ireland shares her July 4 Trip Report.
- 17:12 Karen from Kansas asks a hypothetical question.
- 18:17 Gary asks about Disney acquiring Lord of the Rings.
- 20:25 Amanda from Virginia shares her experience with PhotoPass Plus.
- 22:14 A listener discusses PhotoPass Plus protocol, namely physical photos.
- 22:35 Barry from Wisconsin asks what the point of FASTPASS Plus is.
- 23:54 Sydney asks about room-only reservations and My Magic Plus.
- 25:47 Laura from Tennessee asks about saving money for a trip.
Running Time: 30:00