Episode 1260 - Listener Questions
Tuesday, October 29 2013 @ 09:07 PM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 1260 is now available for download and instant listening.
- Listener Questions
- 2:19 Liesl from Australia asks how the cost of a room with murphy beds at Port Orleans Riverside compares with that of adjoining rooms at a value resort.
- 4:46 April from Georgia asks how room upgrades are decided .
- 6:38 Chuck asks about Transportation from Art of Animation to the Polynesian for an early morning reservation at Ohana .
- 7:46 Sydney from Mississippi asks if guests can still make room requests via fax.
- 8:31 Elizabeth from Ohio asks if her party can leave its car at Animal Kingdom Lodge for Fantasmic .
- 9:48 Paul asks for WDW hotels with Accommodations for five people.
- 14:08 Tamara from Indiana asks about Star Wars Weekends activities.
- 15:56 Brian from Pennsylvania asks how Presidents' Week Crowds, prices, and Activities compare with those during March Spring Break week.
- 18:34 Patrick recommends episodes that compare the current state of WDW to that of specific years in the past.
- 20:11 Dan from Florida asks about Secret FASTPASSes in Fantasyland .
- 21:46 Caroline from Texas asks about room requests at the Beach Club, namely Club Level rooms.
- 24:03 Dave from Pennsylvania asks if the hosts have ever seen the same character appear simultaneously in separate areas of a park.
- 26:13 Angie from Wisconsin asks for ways to kill time between her cruise departure in Port Canaveral and her flight home.
- 28:07 Vernon from New York asks what happened to the "Stupid Judy" line in the podcast close.
- 29:26 Dan asks about Park Hopping on a Friday-Saturday trip.
Running Time: 30:00