Episode 1272 - Listener Questions
Tuesday, November 26 2013 @ 10:25 PM CST
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 1272 is now available for download and instant listening.
- Listener Questions
- 1:36 Liza from Louisiana asks for good Breakfast ADR times for both Cinderella's Royal Table and Akershus Royal Banquet Hall such as not to negatively impact park touring at Magic Kingdom and Epcot, respectively.
- 4:15 Liza from Louisiana asks about the Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights.
- 6:10 Tom from Pennsylvania asks about the accuracy of Touringplans.com's crowd predictions.
- 9:25 James asks about touring at Disneyland Resort.
- 11:29 Len from Illinois asks for tips on touring with people who aren't uber-Disney fans.
- 15:25 Kelly from Kentucky asks about vegan Dining options at WDW.
- 20:40 Kevin from North Carolina comments on bringing sandwiches into the parks.
- 21:02 Billy from New York asks how long the theme park lots remain open.
- 22:11 Kevin from Belgium asks whether Saratoga Springs or Coronado Springs is better for Transportation.
- 23:41 Jason from Iowa asks if Disney will help him plan a surprise wedding vow renewal.
- 26:10 Paul from England ponders the benefits of My Disney Experience for the Disney company.
Running Time: 30:00