Episode 1286 - Listener Questions
Wednesday, January 01 2014 @ 08:49 PM CST
Contributed by: Mike Newell
- Listener Questions
- 3:13 Bill from Ohio asks for hotel recommendations for his Family of five. Len recommends DVC resorts, while Matt discusses adjoining rooms at Moderate Resorts.
- 7:46 Andy from Maryland asks if either the Disney Dining Plan or Tables in Wonderland are worth it for his party.
- 9:42 Dave from Florida discusses Summer temperatures at WDW.
- 10:32 Fred from Maryland asks about the longevity of his Water Park Fun and More ticket.
- 11:16 Bruce from New York asks about Refillable mugs.
- 13:06 Abe from Indiana asks if Coronado Springs or Caribbean Beach is better, both from a Transportation standpoint and overall.
- 16:05 Rich from Florida ponders Disney's best restaurants for individual courses.
- 20:09; 22:38 Ron from Colorado asks if any Mulch, Sweat & and Shears merchandise is available.
- 21:04 Ron from Texas requests an episode covering Rainy day touring at WDW.
- 23:04 Jennifer from California asks about FASTPASS Plus protocol.
- 24:22 James asks about Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort.
- 26:09 Betsy from Maryland recollects her encounters with the WDW Today hosts.
Running Time: 30:00