Episode 1301 - Listener Questions
Wednesday, February 05 2014 @ 04:10 PM CST
Contributed by: Matt
Episode 1301 is now available for download and instant listening.
- Listener Questions
- 2:00 Karen from Pennsylvania discusses Via Napoli in relation to Mike Scopa's mediocre review from Episode 123: World Showcase Part 22 - The Scopa Report.
- 4:36 Paul from New Jersey discusses Disney Characters and movies that should appear more in the parks, and vice versa.
- 8:16 James from Missouri asks for Magic Kingdom touring strategies with the new FASTPASS Plus system.
- 11:41 John from New York asks if he should use a Travel agent to book a stay at Beach Club Villas and whether a Travel agent can get him DVC and Annual Pass discounts.
- 14:30 Sue from New York discusses the changes to California Grill.
- 16:09 Ehmann asks if the Candlelight Processional Dinner Package is worth it. He also asks which showing of Candlelight Processional is least crowded.
- 18:03 TJ asks why Fort Wilderness wasn't included in Episode 1236 - Moderate Comparisons.
- 19:25 Matt from Florida asks if he can link his AP to a Magic Band such as to take advantage of FASTPASS Plus.
- 20:41 Joe from Florida asks about Pin Trading.
- 22:59 Michael asks if Cosmic Ray's hot dogs are the same brand as the ones served at Casey's Corner.
- 24:41 Melanie from Texas asks which of her four proposed weeks is best for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party.
- 27:30 Mark from Indiana shares his opinion of the Disney Dining Plan, and asks Matt to discuss how he would allocate snack credits if he was forced to use the Dining Plan for the rest of time.
Running Time: 30:00