Episode 1307 - Listener Questions
Wednesday, February 19 2014 @ 06:32 PM CST
Contributed by: Logan
- Listener Questions
- 2:43 Paul from New Jersey ponders Disney Perks that may be discontinued. FASTPASS Plus and price increases are discussed.
- 6:33 Ted from New York asks about Jedi Training Academy signup on Extra Magic Hour mornings.
- 7:11 Joe from Florida asks if the attraction video from the defunct Ocala Welcome Center is available.
- 9:15 Maureen from Massachusetts asks for good DVC Resorts to impress First Timers at Christmas.
- 13:16 Nicola from the UK asks if her Family should book another resort because of the construction at the Polynesian.
- 17:04 Curt from New Jersey asks the panel to evaluate his plan, which will include viewing a sales pitch before touring for 1.5 days.
- 18:50 Diane from Illinois references Episode 1233 - Unofficial Guide Rating Comparisons - Disney's Hollywood Studios, and gives a theory for the high average rating of Magic of Disney Animation.
- 19:57 David from Georgia ponders a day doing only non-headliner attractions in each of the parks.
- 23:30 Paul from Florida shares his experience with using old Tickets towards the purchase of an Annual Pass.
- 24:19 Paul from Florida asks for Dining and entertainment options outside the parks. Matt mentions Episode 976: Locals Guide to Off Site Dining.
- 27:34 Todd from Michigan discusses how the pricing of offsite resorts compares to that of WDW hotels.
Running Time: 31:00