Episode 1310 - Listener Questions
Wednesday, February 26 2014 @ 03:17 PM CST
Contributed by: Logan
Episode 1310 is now available for download and instant listening.
- Listener Questions
- 2:54 SRK from California shares his experience with the Food and Wine Festival, especially Party for the Senses.
- 5:32 Bob from Kansas ponders restaurants at Magic Kingdom that serve seafood and/or meatless entrees. .
- 8:26 Bob from Kansas asks about protocol for obtaining FASTPASS Plus for offsite guests.
- 9:14 A listener asks what restaurants participate in the Disney Dining Plan.
- 10:15 A listener asks about the efficiency of bus service from the Animal Kingdom Lodge to Epcot.
- 11:35 A listener seeks "must do" experiences at the Animal Kingdom Lodge.
- 13:42 Eric from Delaware shares a scenario where not having the Dining Plan saved him money.
- 15:20 Chris from Washington asks if he can obtain free valet Parking at the Boardwalk Inn if he wants to use Tables in Wonderland to eat at a World Showcase restaurant .
- 17:11 Dan from Delaware asks how the Lunch experience at Be Our Guest Restaurant compares to the Dinner experience.
- 19:10 Jen from Maryland discusses restroom protocol at Be Our Guest Restaurant, and specific rooms in the restaurant .
- 20:48 Ricky from England asks about restaurant tipping at Walt Disney World.
- 24:03 Howie from Maryland asks if it's possible for his 16-person party to make it to the Magic Kingdom by 8:00 PM if they have a 5:15 reservation at Sanaa.
- 27:14 Brian from Rhode Island deliberates the ethics and the logistics of squeezing a fifth person into a four-person moderate resort room.
Running Time: 30:00