Episode 1313 - Listener Questions
Wednesday, March 05 2014 @ 08:47 AM CST
Contributed by: Matt
Episode 1313 is now available for download and instant listening.
- Listener Questions
- 4:07 Jennifer from Michigan asks the hosts to discuss how their opinions on certain aspects of WDW have fluctuated over the history of the podcast. Specifically, she asks Matt to discuss how his views on the parks have changed with a young daughter.
- 10:19 Chad from Massachusetts wonders why the Celebrate the Magic projection show at Magic Kingdom doesn't garner as much attention as Wishes.
- 13:31 Amy from Tennessee asks about Transportation from Animal Kingdom to Blizzard Beach.
- 14:07 Camille from Texas ponders good Activities for her and her husband to enjoy while their Children go on the Pirate Adventure Cruise from Grand Floridian .
- 15:47 Glenn asks about FASTPASS Plus lead times with Tickets purchased through Undercover Tourist.
- 16:31 Glenn asks about obtaining FASTPASS Plus reservations with an Annual Pass that won't be obtained until arrival.
- 17:32 Gerald from Pennsylvania asks the hosts to discuss flagrant misinformation that they've heard regarding WDW.
- 19:17 Kelly from Florida recollects a bad situation leaving Magic Kingdom at closing .
- 20:49 PG5571 offers an explanation for the improved guest approval ratings for WDW attractions since 2009 as per the Unofficial Guide. He also discusses Disney's infatuation with Halloween.
- 22:22 Rick from Pennsylvania asks if Disney will crack down on official-looking filming in the parks.
- 23:01 Carolyn from Massachusetts recollects her experience at last year's Unleash the Villains event at Hollywood Studios.
- 26:15 Jacklyn from Maine discusses park hopper Tickets, and asks how to compliment a Cast Member's performance to Disney.
Running Time: 30:00