Episode 1316 - Listener Questions
Tuesday, March 11 2014 @ 08:39 PM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 1316 is now available for download and instant listening.
- Listener Questions
- 2:47 Doc corrects information about Annual Pass vouchers and My Magic Plus.
- 3:51 A listener gives comprehensive advice on how to save money during the various facets of a Disney World vacation.
- 7:09 Melissa from Texas asks about reservations for a first haircut experience at Harmony Barber Shop.
- 9:04 Renee from Wisconsin asks whether her Family should stay on or off property given their budget. She also considers Dining options.
- 14:53 Claire from the UK asks if a correlation exists between Disney's automatic 18-percent added gratuity at restaurants and poor service.
- 17:10 Jacqueline from Maine ponders when Children normally outgrow Strollers.
- 19:48 Jeff from Indiana asks about heating at Disney's Water Parks.
- 20:53 Mark from New Jersey asks if Disney could've implemented My Magic Plus without changing the legacy FASTPASS system.
- 23:27 Jay from New York discusses the Tomorrowland Speedway.
- 24:15 Jeff from Indiana asks if All Star Vacation Home guests can get the Disney Dining Plan.
- 26:16 Sean from Florida asks about poor maintenance at the parks.
- 29:27 Dawn from New York clarifies New York geography.
- 30:00 Terry from Pennsylvania asks about January Weather at WDW.
- 32:44 Ron asks if it's ethical to rent an EVC "just for fun".
Running Time: 30:00