Episode 1322 - Listener Questions
Tuesday, March 25 2014 @ 08:40 PM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 1322 is now available for download and instant listening.
- Listener Questions
- 3:14 Stacey ponders good Breakfast options in the parks.
- 5:48 SRK from California shares his experience with the Food and Wine Festival.
- 6:48 Christine, probably not Len's sister, asks about requesting rooms at Beach Club Villas .
- 8:24 Michael from Maryland asks if FASTPASS Plus is a perk for guests at the Dolphin. Len offers a related tip for offsite guests.
- 9:13 Dan from New Mexico asks about touring the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
- 11:09 Andrew from New York asks about the Mickey's Backyard Barbecue Dinner show.
- 12:21 Megan asks if taking the Amtrak Auto Train to Florida is worth it.
- 13:24 Brian from Canada asks about resort hopping to other Deluxe Resorts from the Boardwalk Inn using only Disney Transportation.
- 14:55 Katie from North Carolina recalls an ordering device used at Disney restaurants in the 1990s.
- 15:35 Simon comments on the big screens outside The American Idol Experience at DHS.
- 16:41 Lauren from Massachusetts asks if upgrading to Wilderness Lodge or Animal Kingdom Lodge is worth the extra money for a honeymoon trip over a Moderate Resort.
- 19:08 John from New York suggests My Magic Plus Perks similar to a program used in Las Vegas.
- 21:01 Tom from Pennsylvania asks if Magical Express will shuttle his luggage if his Family drives a rental car to its resort.
- 22:35 Cassie discusses Candlelight Processional.
- 23:54 John from New York asks about My Disney Experience for two people staying in the same room with different Tickets.
Running Time: 30:00