Episode 1340 - Listener Questions
Tuesday, May 06 2014 @ 08:42 PM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 1340 is now available for download and instant listening.
- Listener Questions
- 3:28 Kevin from North Carolina asks if Disney will be lenient if his party changes its reservation more than 45 days before its trip. He also asks if he should purchase a package in case someone in his party cannot make the trip.
- 4:53 Martin from California asks about getting to Universal Orlando from Walt Disney World.
- 8:00 George from Ohio discusses the importance of planning before a WDW trip.
- 11:46 Gerald from Pennsylvania asks why there are no resorts adjacent to Epcot's Monorail loop.
- 13:31 Marlon from Ohio asks if the Swan and Dolphin are good hotels to stay at during Marathon Weekend.
- 15:39 Brian ponders whether Disney would ever consider drastically reducing its prices.
- 16:43 Carlos from Brazil asks about October Crowds at WDW.
- 19:24 Erica from Indiana asks if travel Insurance is worth purchasing for a WDW vacation.
- 24:13 Paul from New York asks about getting from Old Key West to Hollywood Studios on New Years Eve.
- 26:11 Didi from New York asks if one can take Disney's Magical Express back to the airport from a different resort.
- 27:50 Angela from California asks for the best resorts for couples.
- 29:56 Eric from Delaware asks what he can do if he's staying at a value resort and his Children wake up at 4 AM.
- 31:50 Chuck asks for the best WDW hotels to do work in, highlighting reliable Internet connection and good cell phone service.
Running Time: 30:00