Episode 1355 - Listener Questions
Tuesday, June 10 2014 @ 07:44 PM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 1355 is now available for download and instant listening.
- Listener Questions
- 3:21 JR from Pennsylvania asks how FASTPASS Plus will impact Disney-sponsored VIP Tours.
- 4:44 Oliver from the UK ponders April 2016 Crowds, especially in relation to US school Holidays.
- 6:48 Oliver from the UK asks if Mickey responds to letters.
- 7:09 Caroline from Texas asks about Star Wars Weekend Crowds on Father's Day.
- 8:31 Patrick and Lydia from Tennessee ask the hosts to predict how WDW will look in 2114.
- 13:16 Christopher asks for the better upgrade option at the Polynesian: a castle- view room or a club-level room.
- 14:32 Allison from Minnesota asks how the recent alterations to FASTPASS Plus, which allow guests to receive additional FASTPASSes after the initial allocation has been used, will impact Touring Plans.
- 17:08 Daffney from Texas asks where Magic Kingdom Fireworks launch from .
- 18:46 Lauren from Texas asks about touring with a 30-year old First Timer.
- 20:21 Rick from Pennsylvania asks about the future of Wishes.
- 20:48 Megan from New Jersey wonders why her Magic Bands didn't arrive with a USB port.
- 22:17 Mia from Massachusetts asks about touring Disneyland in either October or early December.
- 24:13 Kevin asks if he has to pay for himself at Chef Mickey's if he is not actually eating anything there.
- 25:37 Wendy from Delaware asks about background noise on the podcast.
- 26:42 Wendy from Delaware asks about the Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show.
Running Time: 30:00