Episode 1358 - Listener Questions
Tuesday, June 17 2014 @ 07:53 PM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 1358 is now available for download and instant listening.
- Listener Questions
- 2:27 Sue from New York offers money-saving tips concerning Accommodation and food on a Walt Disney World vacation. .
- 4:49 Didi from Illinois asks if her Children need passports for a Disney cruise.
- 6:58 Greg from Illinois asks if staying at Bay Lake Tower is worth it with a toddler for proximity to the Magic Kingdom.
- 8:33 Greg asks about attractions for toddlers.
- 8:48 Greg asks if toddlers will get anything out of a Disney World trip.
- 10:08 Stephen offers his opinion on Wishes.
- 12:46 Nick from Illinois asks if he can purchase the no-expiration option on only a portion of his ticket package.
- 14:00 Patrick from Tennessee asks if he can go to the California Grill for only Dessert.
- 14:26 Mick from New York asks about "secret paths" at Animal Kingdom.
- 16:01 Janette discusses the performers at Harambe Nights.
- 20:35 Riley from Canada asks if the ongoing Polynesian construction is affecting the Parking situation there.
- 22:01 Riley asks if he can see Wishes from Ohana .
- 23:41 Dmitri from North Carolina asks if Run Disney allows runners to use earbuds.
- 25:39 Dan from Washington asks about the Orlando Flex Ticket for parks Outside WDW.
- 27:39 Todd from Louisiana asks if he should use his Annual Pass Magic Bands or his regular Magic Band.
- 28:53 Melissa from Michigan asks if Cinderella's Royal Table is an "all you care to eat" restaurant.
- 30:57 Jed asks about queuing at the Jedi Training Academy.
Running Time: 30:00