Episode 1379 - Listener Questions
Tuesday, August 05 2014 @ 08:45 PM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 1379 is now available for download and instant listening.
- Listener Questions
- 2:53 Phillip from the UK refers to Episodes 837: Mmmm... brainsss! and 1377 and asks what Characters would be best to be with during a zombie apocalypse. The panel adds attraction props to the equation.
- 7:14 Marissa from Louisiana asks if she can make FASTPASS Plus reservations for the offsite portion of her trip.
- 8:20 Dave from England asks if he should add the Deluxe Dining Plan to My Disney Experience for the one Night he's staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge Villas. He also asks if he can maintain separate hotel reservations on one Magic Band.
- 11:29 Serena ponders a good souvenir budget. She also asks about the accuracy of the bus arrival times listed in the Unofficial Guide .
- 12:21 Steve from Ohio discusses inside jokes on the podcast.
- 13:12 Paul asks if he can swap Magic Bands with Family members to better utilize FASTPASS Plus.
- 14:59 Adam from Wisconsin asks for the least-crowded times to see Christmas decorations at WDW.
- 15:40 A listener ponders crowd levels during the last week of August. Len mentions the attraction graphs on TouringPlans.com.
- 17:16 Amy from New Mexico asks about phased park-closure protocol on New Year's Eve.
- 19:49 Julie from Canada asks for good companies that will deliver Snacks to the hotel prior to her arrival.
- 20:43 Art from Michigan asks about Disney soap and whether he can purchase it.
- 23:06 Zack from Tennessee asks if he will be granted an additional FASTPASS if he can't fit into the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train's vehicles.
- 24:03 David from Indiana asks the hosts to mention a special activity at WDW that they'd most like to receive as a present.
- 26:24 Rachel wonders where she can find Disney Music loops. Matt mentions Youtube. (cough, cough) Matt also mentions MouseWorld Radio.
- 28:25 Christine from Massachusetts asks when she should see the Osborne Family Spectacle of Lights.
Running Time: 30:00