Episode 1382 - Listener Questions
Tuesday, August 12 2014 @ 07:11 PM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 1382 is now available for download and instant listening.
- Listener Questions
- 4:25 Scott from New York questions the severity of Disney computer outages, especially Monorail outages, to the non-frequent visitor.
- 7:47 JD discusses the submarine attraction at Disneyland and its defunct counterpart at WDW.
- 8:25 Lindsey asks when Disney will release resort prices for March 2015 and whether there will be Annual Pass discounts during the week of March 29.
- 9:13 Erica from Indiana asks about seeing Seven Dwarfs Mine Train at park opening.
- 10:19 A listener from England asks about touring the parks with FASTPASS Plus. He also asks about same-day availability of FASTPASS Plus.
- 14:13 Barry from Tennessee asks if Magic Bands contain the same information as an RFID-enabled park ticket.
- 16:15 Ben from Georgia asks when construction at the Polynesian Resort will end.
- 18:09 Ben from Georgia asks how Transportation at the Animal Kingdom Lodge compares to that at the Polynesian.
- 20:33 TJ asks if his Annual Passes will be linked to his many Magic Bands.
- 21:20 Rick from Missouri requests a one-day two-park touring plan for Universal Orlando such as to see Harry Potter.
- 22:21 Gerald ponders the best drinking fountains at WDW.
Running Time: 30:00