Tuesday, March 18 2014 @ 08:21 PM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
- Listener Questions
- 3:17 Diane from Wisconsin asks about sharing PhotoPass with another party with My Magic Plus.
- 4:55 Marie from Ohio asks if Kiss Goodnight is performed at Magic Kingdom on hard ticket party nights.
- 7:03 Roger asks how far in advance he can make FASTPASS Plus reservations.
- 7:46 Matt from Michigan asks for "special and unique" ways to give thanks to his inlaws at WDW.
- 9:45 Matt from Texas asks about July 4 touring.
- 12:09 Karla discusses politicians getting special treatment at WDW in relation to Special Needs guests.
- 14:23 A listener asks about February Weather at WDW.
- 17:12 A listener asks how Presidents Week touring compares to that of late October/ early November.
- 18:47 Gary comments on saving on airfare by Flying to other Florida airports.
- 19:55 Eldon shares a couple of Magic Band tips.
- 20:23 Gary suggests an episode about WDW tips. Please give us your best tip about WDW and tweet us @wdwtodaypodcast or post on our Facebook page.
- 22:09 Ryan suggests a drinking game surrounding Len's use of the word "interesting".
- 23:21 Patrick and Lydia from Tennessee ponders "grade inflation" in the WDW attraction ratings given by readers of the Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World. Len discusses a similar situation for restaurants.
Running Time: 30:00