Tuesday, August 20 2013 @ 08:26 PM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
- Listener Questions
- 4:09 Diane from Illinois asks whether a trip during New Years Eve week is worth it.
- 6:30 Diane from Illinois asks where she should view the MK Holiday parade from.
- 7:34 Mike from New Jersey comments on the bus service at Old Key West and Saratoga Springs as compared to the Boardwalk. .
- 10:05 Kenny from Florida asks how Next Gen FASTPASS will affect Annual Passholders. Len discusses changes to online FASTPASS reservations.
- 12:34 James from California asks how to alter a Touring Plan for unannounced attraction downtime.
- 15:14 Joel asks whether Disney will ever implement "Variable Pricing" for Tickets based on expected crowds.
- 18:31 Tim from Idaho asks for advice on getting discounts at WDW resort hotels.
- 20:40 The panelists discuss the Art of Animation resort.
- 21:44 Matthew from Ohio asks who can attend WDW Today Reunion Events.
- 22:44 Patrick from Tennessee ponders how Disney can change its restaurants to satisfy both the company's bottom line and guest experience.
- 25:25 Kevin from Florida asks about a defunct MK attraction. Scopa thinks Kevin is referring to the Mickey Mouse Revue.
- 28:04 Sarah shares her experience using a gift card to pay for meals instead of the Disney Dining Plan.
Running Time: 30:00