Wednesday, July 23 2014 @ 06:10 AM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
- Listener Questions
- 3:08 Tom recommends some Disneyland podcasts.
- 3:28 Eric from Delaware recommends gas stations within 10 miles of Orlando International Airport.
- 5:02 Michael from California asks if people read old Unofficial Guides to see if the writers' predictions came true. Len discusses the making of attractions based on movies. .
- 8:49 Karen from South Carolina asks if she must use her package tickets to activate them before upgrading to an Annual Pass. .
- 10:32 Karen from South Carolina asks if her husband can upgrade his park hopper ticket with a water park option to a regular Annual Pass.
- 11:15 Karen from South Carolina asks how she will obtain Magic Bands as an offsite guest.
- 12:06 Karen from South Carolina asks how far in advance Annual Pass holders can make FastPass Plus reservations.
- 12:21 Jason from Michigan asks about upgrading third-party tickets with a discount.
- 13:02 Laura from California asks about linking her premium Annual Pass to a Magic Band. She also asks if she can use her Magic Band to charge in the parks if she's only staying onsite for one night.
- 15:22 Michael from California asks if he should book two rooms at Pop Century or a suite at Art of Animation.
- 17:36 Jane from Texas asks how much time she should allot to travel by cab to Universal Orlando. She also asks how long it will take to tour both parks if she avoids coasters and water rides.
- 21:06 Kerry from the UK ponders the positives and negatives of owning a villa versus DVC.
- 23:28 Sarah from the UK asks if taking a taxi from Pop Century to a supermarket would be cheaper than having Garden Grocer deliver.
- 27:32 Jason from Alabama asks about park hopping during Marathon Weekend to attend ADRs.
- 29:53 Jason from Alabama asks about must- do restaurants on the Platinum Package.
Running Time: 30:00