Tuesday, January 07 2014 @ 07:13 PM CST
Contributed by: Mike Newell
- Listener Questions
- 3:52 Tom from New Jersey asks if he can access the Epcot Parking lot through the park proper after closing. His party wants to eat at the Beaches and Cream restaurant and would rather walk through International Gateway. Mike Newell mentions Beaches and Cream's new ADR policy.
- 5:08 TJ asks if FASTPASS Plus reservations can be made without an RFID ticket. He also asks about the future of the legacy FASTPASS system.
- 7:08 John from New York shares his opinion on the Disney Dining Plan.
- 10:21 John from Wisconsin discusses his move from a Deluxe Resort to a Value Resort.
- 12:02 Julio from Brazil asks if Rainforest Cafe or T-Rex Cafe is a better Dining option at Downtown Disney .
- 14:44 Julio from Brazil asks how long package delivery to his hotel room will take.
- 15:16 It's Jenny's Birthday, and the panel sings .
- 15:53 Dmitri from North Carolina comments on his trip to Disneyland Resort Paris.
- 19:43 Eric from Delaware asks if his touring plan is logistically possible.
- 20:33 Howie from Maryland asks about Parking at multiple WDW locations in a single day, namely the Magic Kingdom and the Animal Kingdom Lodge.
- 21:34 Chris and Stephanie ask how far in advance they should arrive at the respective Parking lots prior to opening.
- 22:53 Brett from New Hampshire asks for optimal ways to save money for a WDW trip.
- 24:58 Eric from Delaware asks if Touring Plans will ever create plans for non-park Activities at WDW.
- 26:23 Chad from Massachusetts shares Disney's reservation protocol for the Wishes Dessert Party.
Running Time: 30:00