Tuesday, September 16 2014 @ 07:43 PM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
- Listener Questions
- 3:00 A man named Jed [insert singing] asks about obtaining Magic Bands as an off-site guest.
- 4:14 Jed says some companies offer private lounges and perks for their employees at WDW.
- 5:08 Howie from Maryland asks about managing a split stay with FASTPASS Plus.
- 6:35 Cindy from South Carolina discusses the linking of multiple Magic Bands.
- 7:42 Cindy from South Carolina questions the panel's advice regarding the Disney Dining Plan.
- 10:02 Connie shares a Trip Report.
- 13:42 Mike from Ohio asks for the least-crowded weeks in June and July.
- 15:02 Kate from Virginia talks about "Commando touring" Hershey Park.
- 19:28 Bruce from New York recommends the help desk at Downtown Disney's World of Disney store such as to locate souvenirs across WDW property.
- 20:33 Joe from New Jersey asks if his Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party ticket can be used to make FASTPASS Plus reservations between 4 PM and the start of the party.
- 21:51 Joe from New Jersey asks about the connection between FASTPASS Plus and the number of ticket days you have.
- 22:55 Tom from Florida talks about Hurricanes at WDW.
- 25:18 Zack from Tennessee asks if his friends, who are staying onsite, can book FASTPASS Plus reservations for him, who is staying offsite, if the reservations are linked.
- 26:59 Jennifer from California ponders lodging options and inexpensive Christmas week Activities at WDW.
Running Time: 30:00