Wednesday, January 07 2009 @ 07:10 AM CST
Contributed by: Mike Newell
- Ryan from NY wants to convince his parents to go more often and not spend so much.
- Matt from Pennsylvania wants to know how online check-ins will affect guest requests.
- Kathy from Connecticut wants to know about children ordering adult meals in counter-service restaurants.
- Bonnie wants to book a vacation and then tell her husband.
- Chris from TX wants to know how many photographs should be on a PhotoPass CD before it becomes attractive to the Panel.
- Holly from Tennessee wants to get a discounted room before her Annual Pass becomes valid.
- Bob from Wisconsin asks about sidestreets in Main Street USA.
- Sarah asks about Disney VIP Tours.
- Jenny asks about Not So Scary Halloween costumes.
- Jamie from RI asks about FastPasses.
- David wants to know about BounceBack offers.
- Barb comments on Eat around the World and Maple Syrup.
- Greg from Virginia asks about 1980s lifetime passes.
- Keith comments about Scopa's title.
Running Time: 26:32