Wednesday, December 03 2008 @ 07:00 AM CST
Contributed by: Mike Newell
- Matt from Texas wants a 2 table-service credits meal with good atmosphere.
- Megan from NJ wants to know how crowded it is January 3-9.
- Rayman from Wisconian wants to have a family celebration. (Hoop-de-Doo)
- Coree from New Orleans wants to know about Extra Magic Hours during the slow season.
- Alexis wants recommendations for drinks at Epcot
- Marcy from Washington wants to know why the second weekend in December is busy.
- Richard wants background about the new "Celebrations" magazine.
- Barb from Pennyslvania asks about buying points for DVC Points.
- Sarah from Wisconian asks about Extra Magic Hours and crowds.
- Mark from NY is going to MouseFest as a Newbie
- What worked
- What didn't work
- What you tried
- What was great
- What was not so great
- Please leave a voicemail at (866) WDW-TODAY (407-278-5939) anytime.
- We will listen to it, and we might bring you onto the program.
WDWToday would like to hear from you for a new segment beginning in 2009 about your trip and any planning you did.
We want to know:
Running Time: 27:50