Wednesday, February 04 2009 @ 07:00 AM CST
Contributed by: Mike Newell
- Stuart gives Newell his title.
- Geoff talks about the Old Man of the Mountain and Scopa.
- Geoff asks about transportation from Scopa Towers.
- Matt talks about the Nigeria Falls joke in the Wiki.
- Jeremy's wife is running in the Princess Half Marathon, and asks about the Happy Ever After party in Hollywood Studios. The Panel refers to the party after the Tower of Terror race.
- Darren of Missouri asks about his 6.30 p.m. reservation when the park closes at 7 p.m.
- Liam asks about touring at DisneyQuest.
- Rob talks about the Dixie Crossroads restaurant.
- Rob is disappointed at the Yak and Yeti menu.
- Terry in Nashville wants building recommendations for Port Orleans Riverside.
- "Go Jets" talks about finding iced coffee.
- Catherine loved Episode 458: Glimpse Into The Future?, but disagrees with the Panel.
- Mark refers to Episode 459: First Timers Guide To Car Rentals, and prefers Tampa airport.
- Brett in NH wants a period of low crowds and temperatures.
- Brett asks about getting an Annual Pass for a stay of 8-10 days.
- Linda from Pennsylvania wants to take the best advantage of FastPass when travelling alone.
- Mike from Minneapolis asks who amongst the Panel has been to the World the most.
- Mike from Minneapolis asks about the water on Splash Mountain.
- Mike from Minneapolis asks about the Panel's favorite spot.
- Mike from Minneapolis asks about the missing animated chariot in Spaceship Earth.
- Mike from Minneapolis asks whether there could be an animatronic Walt Disney.
Running Time: 30:00