Tuesday, October 07 2014 @ 08:23 PM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
- Listener Questions
- 1:46 Annette corrects errors that were made on Episode 1404 - Reunion Update.
- 6:23 Gerald from Pennsylvania ponders how far a tall person's head comes from the overhead tracks on Space Mountain.
- 8:11 Drake from Indiana requests a FASTPASS Plus strategy for one day at the Magic Kingdom with a toddler and an Afternoon Break.
- 9:54 Carrie from Illinois asks if she should rent DVC points.
- 12:11 Michelle asks for tips about honeymooning at WDW. Matt mentions the Luxury / Romantic page in the Wiki.
- 16:18 Janet from New Jersey, based on Episode 1384 - One Conversion, ponders ways to connect Epcot with the Caribbean Beach Resort. She also discusses adding DVC to Caribbean Beach.
- 20:14 John from Rhode Island asks if Disney will bring back the Timekeeper considering Robin Williams' recent death.
- 21:28 Justin from Arkansas asks about controlling his daughter's utilization of Dining Plan snack credits.
- 22:29 Justin from Arkansas asks if he can make FASTPASS Plus reservations 60 days out as an AP holder staying onsite.
- 23:00 Justin from Arkansas asks if he should purchase Memory Maker for his nine-person party.
- 23:45 Justin from Arkansas ponders rules for a restaurant "draft" among his party.
- 25:20 Justin from Arkansas asks if there is a restaurant comparable to Disneyland's Napa Rose at WDW.
- 26:53 Jonathan from Florida asks if if a DVC membership is worth it if he goes to WDW every other year. He also asks about the dues.
- 30:37 Beverly from Indiana ponders the best resort, moderate or deluxe, for access to DHS and Magic Kingdom.
Running Time: 30:00