Tuesday, November 04 2014 @ 06:53 PM CST
Contributed by: Mike Newell
- Listener Questions
- 3:00 Vince from Washington asks about "on-demand" car services, such as Lyft and Uber, at Walt Disney World .
- 6:34 A listener from Tennessee asks about military discounts and benefits at Disney World, especially Shades of Green.
- 9:00 Theresa asks about seeing the Main Street Electrical Parade on hard-ticket party Nights.
- 9:41 Brad from Indiana asks if suites at Art of Animation will comfortably accommodate four Adults and two Children.
- 13:08 Brian talks about obtaining a Florida-resident Annual Pass.
- 15:07 Kristen asks if Disney Cruise Line allows Children who are days away from their third Birthday to participate in three-year old Activities.
- 17:42 Aaron from Minnesota discusses his experience at 'Ohana during Polynesian construction. He also asks if guests can go to 'Ohana for only Appetizers and Dessert, skipping the meat for a lower price.
- 19:51 Dmitri from North Carolina shares her experiences riding Seven Dwarfs Mine Train under different conditions. She also ponders other Disney attractions that are affected by factors such as time of day or seat location.
- 21:44 Ashley from Iowa asks if her school group can disconnect room keys from the Magic Bands.
- 24:09 Chris from Washington talks about a new Alcoholic beverage at the Animal Kingdom's Dawa Bar .
- 25:21 Nicky from Pennsylvania discusses the end of Off Kilter .
- 26:22 George from Ohio asks for the best way to request a specific room at a Disney resort.
Running Time: 30:00