Wednesday, September 24 2014 @ 07:00 AM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
- Listener Questions
- 2:17 Tamara from Illinois defends the Free Dining Plan.
- 4:18 Lauren from Texas asks where she should park her car when she is going to the Magic Kingdom during the day and eating at Flying Fish for Dinner.
- 6:31 A. Antonio ponders why he should go to WDW now and vice versa.
- 9:04 Patrick from Tennessee discusses upgrading an unused ticket.
- 9:39 Marci from New York asks if she can add additional people to her Dinner ADR at the Be Our Guest Restaurant.
- 12:18 Brit from Georgia wonders what the Nightly rate will be for the Art of Animation's Little Mermaid rooms next May.
- 14:20 Paul from New York discusses his Dinner at 'Ohana.
- 15:47 Emily from Minnesota asks how to get to Fort Wilderness to see the Christmas overlays.
- 17:21 Tim from Illinois proposes an entire Star Wars park.
- 20:49 Ashley from Iowa proposes a "Frozen" overlay of Blizzard Beach.
- 22:29 Keith from North Carolina asks if the "Glow with the Show" Ears have been a success.
- 24:38 Jennifer from Michigan asks the hosts to discuss attractions that relatives like that they don't necessarily enjoy.
Running Time: 30:00