Wednesday, August 12 2015 @ 09:49 AM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
- Episode 1472 - Hollywood Studios/Animal Kingdom Entertainment/Q&A
- Today, concluding the series, the guys discuss the live entertainment options at Disney's Hollywood Studios and The Animal Kingdom and answer your listener questions.
- 24:27 Bizmo from Massachusetts asks if Uber can Transport him to the theme parks.
- 25:46 Dustin from California seeks general touring advice for his trip in early September.
- 27:16 Alicia from Minnesota asks if discounted conference Tickets can be linked to My Disney Experience for the purpose of booking FASTPASS Plus reservations in advance.
- 27:51 Alicia from Minnesota asks about the best days to visit Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach.
- 28:27 Mike Scopa makes an observation about the Magic Kingdom.
- 29:58 Vikki from the UK asks about Disney adding Transportation wait time screens to resort bus stops.
- 30:34 Mark asks how the price of Disney's multi-day Tickets compares with the price of the Orlando Flex Ticket.
- 32:56 Dmitri from North Carolina discusses the audio narration for Sam Gennewey's "Universal versus Disney: The Unofficial Guide to American Theme Parks' Greatest Rivalry".
- 34:18 Keith from New Hampshire wonders if Disney will do a 24-hour event for leap day 2016.
- 36:04 Phil and Melissa from California ponder the best days to tour Disneyland with Tweens between December 20 and January 2.
- 38:05 Colm from England asks the hosts to discuss bad advice they've heard about touring WDW.
Running Time: 40:30