Wednesday, October 24 2012 @ 08:45 PM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
- Listener Questions
- 2:44 Arianna from Florida asks if Space Mountain is worth a 30 minute wait for a group of children
- 3:21 Jack from Massachusetts discusses storing food at bell services
- 4:26 Hanna from New York asks about checking in when your party is arriving at different times
- 5:44 Kevin from New York discusses elevated October crowds
- 10:30 Paul from New Jersey's son asks why World Showcase opens later than Future World
- 11:19 Paul asks about renting Boston Whalers.
- 13:50 Connor asks for the best restaurant to complement Candlelight Processional
- 15:09 Paul from Washington asks about touring Disneyland, CA.
- 17:49 Mark from England praises Photopass.
- 19:20 Kurt from North Carolina asks about Annual Pass renewal
- 21:29 Jennifer from North Carolina asks how long it takes an average tourist to become acquaninted with the parks
- 23:00 Dawn from New York asks about getting stuck on ride/FASTPASS
- 23:55 Dawn from New York asks about the crowd calender
- 24:44 Rachel from Kansas asks about room-request policies
- 27:53 Ray from Wisconsin discusses the benefits of staying on-site during heavy periods
Running Time: 30:00