Wednesday, May 30 2012 @ 07:33 AM CDT
Contributed by: Matt
- Listener Questions
- A listener from Galway, Ireland asks the panel a question about Photopass.
- Mike from California asks if Carsland will expand the appeal of the Disneyland Resort to non-California residents.
- Andrew from New York shares a story with the panel.
- Hayley from Australia asks the guys how to download older episodes of the podcast.
- Dan from New Mexico wonders what attractions and restaurants will be removed from WDW in the near future.
- Meredith in Pennsylvania asks about the viability of attending AK morning EMHs.
- Heather from Massachusetts asks a question about the Magic, Memories, and You show at MK.
- Brad from Texas asks what he and his family should do on their arrival day.
- Kirby from Texas asks about the Coronado Springs Resort and Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party.
- Tom asks about the highlights of Downtown Disney, particularly the House of Blues Gospel Brunch.
- Meredith from Pennsylvania makes another appearance-she asks a Transportation question this time.
- Ian from the UK is getting married at WDW and asks for Recommendations of non-park experiences for the varied members of the wedding party.
Running Time: 30:00