Tuesday, June 12 2012 @ 09:02 PM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
- Listener Questions
- Dave from Michigan suggests a show topic.
- Aleah from Canada asks questions about visiting WDW during less crowded periods.
- Robert from Illinois shares a story and asks a question about ADRs and the Dining Plan.
- Wally from New York asks Fred questions about Canadian beer and hockey.
- Tamra from Indiana asks the panel about Disneyland Nightime spectacular schedules.
- Alan from Seattle asks about attraction loading procedures and capacities.
- Joe from New York asks Fred about Canadian sweepstakes procedures.
- Andrea from Maryland asks a question about Star Tours.
- A listener from California praises the "Podluck" series and requests more of these episodes in the future.
- Kristy from Pennsylvania asks how to integrate Disney topics into her school's curriculum.
- Roger from Michigan asks a question about WDW spas.
- Stefan from Massachusetts asks the panel if his booking plan will save his party money on its trip.
Running Time: 30:00