Sunday, September 21 2014 @ 08:57 PM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Questions can be emailed to email@example.com or use this form
Hosts: Mike Scopa, Mike Newell & Annette Owens
- Episode 1399 - Listener Questions
- Today, while Matt is away on vacation, the panel decides to catch up on some un-answered listener email.
- 2:57 John from New York gives a tip on renting SUVs and minivans late at Night.
- 3:44 John from New York asks if his brother is eligible to stay at Shades of Green.
- 5:48 John from New York ponders good sit-down restaurants for six to 12 people on the Monorail line.
- 8:25 Matt from New York thinks about good places to nap at the Magic Kingdom.
- 11:21 John from California asks if the Be Our Guest Restaurant is open during Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. He also asks about wine at the Magic Kingdom.
- 12:46 Chad from Massachusetts asks for a good Disney World hotel with a buffet Breakfast to stay at on the Night before a Disney cruise. He also asks about Disney Transportation to Port Canaveral.
- 15:20 Amy asks when an Annual Pass officially activates.
Running Time: 18:00