Tuesday, May 27 2014 @ 08:35 PM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
- Listener Questions
- 2:16 Rebecca from North Carolina asks if she can purchase the Disney Dining Plan for everyone in her party except for herself.
- 3:03 Ken from Minnesota wonders how FASTPASS Plus has affected wait times.
- 6:04 Justine spots a pop culture reference in TouringPlans.com's coupon code.
- 6:49 Didi from New York asks if Disney still awards free FASTPASSes for finding paintbrushes on Tom Sawyer Island. She also asks when Disney will start giving extra FASTPASSes for spending. Finally, she asks if "bonus FASTPASSes" are still offered.
- 8:24 Lee from the UK asks about Disneyland's FASTPASS system.
- 8:29 Eric from Delaware asks about places on WDW property where you can view Fireworks from afar.
- 9:39 Dave from Florida discusses a problem with using identical names in My Disney Experience.
- 11:39 Rick asks if he can buy the Disney Dining Plan for only part of his split-resort trip but use extra credits for the duration.
- 12:16 Curtis from Texas asks about profanity on the podcast.
- 13:21 Tracy from Michigan ponders the average FASTPASS return queue wait.
- 14:29 Melanie from North Carolina asks about the least crowded night for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party.
- 16:49 Mike from the UK asks about Disney Springs construction.
- 18:15 Art from North Carolina talks about linking vouchers through My Disney Experience.
- 19:21 Lauren from Minnesota ponders a replacement for Stitch's Great Escape.
- 20:47 Darren from Connecticut discusses a Magic Band problem he's having as an Annual Pass holder.
- 23:19 Bob from New Jersey discusses various aspects of WDW Today.
Running Time: 30:00