Tuesday, June 24 2014 @ 07:18 PM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
- Listener Questions
- 2:45 Clenn from New Hampshire asks if he should risk touring an Extra Magic Hour morning park as an offsite guest because low Crowds are predicted. Len says that FASTPASS Plus has mitigated the risk involved in this idea.
- 4:32 Jason asks the panel to review his trip plan.
- 6:55 Nancy from Iowa asks if she can make FASTPASS Plus reservations for the three hours prior to the official start of Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party if she is only entering on party admission.
- 7:46 Jim from England asks if he should change his Polynesian Resort reservation due to the construction.
- 11:22 Jim from England asks if Dole Whips will be available at Captain Cook's in August.
- 11:55 Michelle from Pennsylvania asks about Annual Passes.
- 14:03 Pam from Pennsylvania asks about touring the Magic Kingdom in late August.
- 15:10 Adam from Wisconsin shares his party's experience with Magic Bands.
- 17:40 Vicky from England asks about touring during the last week of October.
- 19:49 Randy from Michigan asks if he should buy an Annual Pass.
- 22:49 Patrick and Lydia from Tennessee think Disney should build more Value Resorts in the southeast.
- 25:42 John from New York ponders Disney's worst attractions.
Running Time: 30:00