Tuesday, January 28 2014 @ 09:06 PM CST
Contributed by: Mike Newell
Episode 1298 is now available for download and instant listening.
Questions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or use this form
Hosts: Matt Hochberg, Annette Owens, Mike Newell, Len Testa & Mike Scopa
- Listener Questions
- 3:31 Ryan asks about solo touring. Mike Newell recommends Episode 696: Traveling The World Solo, Episode 726: Traveling Solo to an Online-Group Event , Episode 919: Solo Q&As, and Episode 1116. The Wiki recommends these pages: Traveling Solo, Dining while solo, and Bars/Alcohol.
- 5:19 James from Massachusetts asks about the future of Key to the World cards, and linking admission with My Disney Experience.
- 8:36 Donna from Colorado asks if Disney announces cancellations to Wishes ahead of time.
- 10:06 Doug from Louisiana shares the merits of wearing Mouse Ears.
- 10:43 Doug from Louisiana discusses his stay at All Star Vacation Homes.
- 11:16 Todd gives a spam email.
- 11:39 Paul from New Jersey requests a Lines App for airport security.
- 13:09 Heather asks about protocol for experiencing Magic Kingdom after an early ADR at Crystal Palace.
- 14:48 John from South Carolina talks about the real castle that Cinderella Castle is based on.
- 15:43 Oliver from the UK requests a March Madness" style show based on extinct WDW attractions and experiences.
- 16:58 Rachel asks about staying Club Level at the Grand Floridian.
- 18:34 Steve questions Disney's portion sizes.
- 20:45 Claire shares a problem with using gift cards at WDW.
- 21:52 Bill from Virginia asks about making ADRs around Christmas.
- 23:15 Christina praises the My Disney Experience Website and offers tips for making ADRs.
- 25:02 Dave from Ohio asks about the benefits of renting a car, especially to leave MK at closing.
- 28:06 Kevin from California recommends using a locker at Kali River Rapids to protect electronics.
Running Time: 30:00