Tuesday, November 24 2015 @ 08:25 PM CST
Contributed by: Mike Newell
- Episode 1487 - Listener Questions
- Today, we continue to play catch-up with the WDW Today mailbag and spend this episode with more of your listener questions .
- 4:53 Matt from Illinois talks about Pandora and the Jungle Cruise. Matt Hochberg mentions attractions that are not based on quality movies, including one at Disneyland Paris.
- 7:03 Sean from Pennsylvania ponders the optimal order for touring all four Walt Disney World parks in a single day in January.
- 10:53 John from New York asks if Disney's Magical Express operates at Night. John also asks if going to Extra Magic Hours at the Magic Kingdom is worth it if his flight lands at 8:20 PM.
- 13:19 John from Illinois wonders if Tom Sawyer Island or Swiss Family Treehouse is more likely to be retained long term.
- 15:50 Pat from Massachusetts asks if the fate of the new Muppets show on ABC-TV is being used to determine the Muppets' future in the parks.
- 17:48 Abby from New Mexico asks about starting a podcast.
- 19:14 Diane from Wisconsin asks if FASTPASS Plus is worth using for parade seating at the Magic Kingdom with Children.
- 21:21 Irene from Massachusetts mentions the official @wdwtoday Twitter account.
- 23:18 John from Rhode Island asks about unofficial resort- specific websites.
- 24:32 Brian and Karen from Tennessee ask about construction at Wilderness Lodge and whether they should switch resorts.
- 28:03 Joe from Michigan asks about interchangeably utilizing old Park Hopper Tickets and newly purchased one- day Tickets during his trip. Joe also asks about TouringPlans.com features.
- 31:36 Marilyn from Florida discusses Cast Member wages.
Running Time: 40:40