Tuesday, September 03 2013 @ 09:25 PM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
- Listener Questions
- 1:25 Matt recommends Firefly Car Rental.
- 1:59 Kelly from Florida asks if she can purchase park Tickets at Art of Animation.
- 3:23 Kelly from Florida asks if different credit card numbers can be applied to different cards for the same resort room.
- 4:20 A listener comments on WDW park smoking areas.
- 6:05 Todd from Michigan comments on the new Test Track, etc.
- 7:23 Todd from Michigan gives a Car Rental tip.
- 8:13 Todd from Michigan gives his opinion on Coronado Springs.
- 9:22 Blake asks the hosts to name their favorite thrill rides.
- 11:22 John from New York asks about sharing rooms with other guests during WDW Today Reunion.
- 13:54 John from New Jersey ponders the increased use of ECV usage in the parks.
- 15:23 Courtney from Pennsylvania asks for times when Brazilian tour groups are sparse at WDW.
- 17:00 Courtney from Pennsylvania asks about the no-expiration ticket option.
- 18:07 Courtney from Pennsylvania asks if she can use a Dining Plan with no- expiration Tickets.
- 18:26 Curtis from Texas asks what he can purchase with a Disney Gift Card.
- 19:47 Phil from New York asks about Valentine's Day Activities at WDW.
- 21:01 Tommy and Carlene from Massachusetts asks about February touring at WDW.
- 22:22 Gary discusses AT&T and cell phone service at WDW.
- 23:35 Brandon from Tennessee asks about Concierge resorts for an anniversary during Food and Wine.
- 26:20 John from New York shares his experiences with DVC wait lists.
Running Time: 30:00