Wednesday, October 29 2014 @ 07:00 AM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
- Listener Questions
- 3:21 Ally from North Carolina discusses Walt Disney World's VIP Tours, based on Episode 1398 - Splurging At WDW.
- 5:38 Scott from New York shares his experience with upgrading from Coronado Springs to the Polynesian for one night.
- 6:27 Helen asks about renewing an Annual Pass.
- 7:20 Ann wonders how the Polynesian renovations will affect the resort's Christmas decorations.
- 8:13 Ann ponders the best restaurants at the Monorail loop resorts and at Fort Wilderness.
- 11:54 John from Kentucky asks about converting a five-day Park Hopper ticket to an Annual Pass while still receiving the AP renewal discount.
- 13:26 Sigrid from Wisconsin asks where he should watch the Wine and Dine Half Marathon when he has Tickets to the Epcot after-party and is reliant on Disney Transportation.
- 15:01 Sigrid from Wisconsin asks if talking Mickey in the Town Square Theater can sing the "hot dog dance" from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
- 15:50 Sigrid from Wisconsin asks if a group staying in separate rooms on different reservations can share a Memory Maker.
- 16:40 Dave from Ohio thinks some of the proposed Magic Band technology is a "little odd".
- 18:26 Derek from Ohio asks about the detriments of buying on the DVC resale market.
- 21:22 Jean Phillip from Canada asks why the Eat to the Beat and Flower Power concert series continually utilize the same performers.
- 23:27 Janice from Louisiana asks if guests at the Magic Kingdom's hard ticket parties can schedule FASTPASS Plus reservations for the early admission window prior to the parties.
- 23:59 Bob from Colorado wonders how much his Family's vacation would cost staying at a moderate resort.
- 26:52 Katherine from Colorado asks why the hosts do the podcast.
Running Time: 30:00