Tuesday, July 07 2015 @ 08:46 PM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
- Episode 1467 - 2016 WDW Resort Rack Rates/ Q and A
- Today, we preview the 2016 rack rates for the WDW Resorts and answer your listener questions...
- 29:37 Matt from Colorado wonders if Transportation wait times that are posted on electronic signs at resort bus stops will be available online through an app.
- 30:41 Diane from Illinois asks the hosts if they multitask while recording.
- 32:34 James from Canada asks about Crowds around Labor Day.
- 34:24 Bernie from New Jersey asks if guests can make their extra FASTPASS Plusses through the My Disney Experience app.
- 34:41 Bernie from New Jersey asks where he can park when visiting the Boardwalk.
- 35:58 Megan from Canada asks if WDW has better Weather in May or September.
- 37:21 Megan from Canada decides between staying onsite at a moderate resort and staying at an offsite Vacation Home.
- 39:27 Brian from Washington asks the hosts if they would rather make two trips in a year to Disneyland or one trip to Disney World.
- 41:06 Brian from Washington asks the hosts if they would rather go to Disney World or Tokyo Disneyland if price was not a factor.
- 42:30 Laura from England asks if she should plan her Florida vacation for May or September.
- 45:32 Megan from Maryland reviews the Brown Derby and asks the hosts for menu Recommendations.
Running Time: 50:30