Thursday, October 01 2015 @ 11:41 AM CDT
Contributed by: Logan
- Episode 1479 - Previewing October 2015
- Today, we preview the month of October in Walt Disney World .
- 23:13 Mike from Ohio questions the logic behind FASTPASS Plus, especially the initial three-attraction limit.
- 25:37 Sean from Florida ponders king-bed Accommodations at Wilderness Lodge.
- 27:16 Lisa from Virginia asks if Touring Plans still needs guests to submit attraction wait times.
- 29:08 Jenny from Illinois wonders if a Premier Pass is better purchased at Disneyland or at Walt Disney World.
- 30:29 Kent from Nebraska asks if Disneyland is more laid back than Walt Disney World. Kent also asks if Disneyland offers My Disney Experience and Memory Maker packages. Kent also asks about Transportation options between Los Angeles-area airports and Disneyland. Finally, Kent asks if rented DVC points afford DVC Amenities to his party.
- 33:52 Eric from Delaware offers a plan to rejuvenate Epcot's Imagination Pavilion.
- 36:08 Paul from Pennsylvania discusses Universal Orlando's new Cabana Bay Beach Resort and wonders why Disney doesn't build a similar hotel for five or six-person families.
Running Time: 45:00