Wednesday, April 15 2015 @ 06:34 AM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
- Episode 1456 - Checking In/Q&A
- Today the guys discuss the different options available when checking in to a WDW resort and answer your listener questions.
- 15:24 Amy wonders why the Touring Plans crowd calendar predicts low Crowds for early September considering Labor Day.
- 16:31 Tyler from Florida considers the Boardwalk Inn, Beach Club, and Wilderness Lodge for DVC.
- 22:55 Jason asks if resort guests can make FASTPASS Plus reservations during Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party.
- 23:39 Valerie from Pennsylvania asks about AAA discounts.
- 24:17 Jeff from Michigan wonders if there is a best day to Check into a Disney resort.
- 25:23 D asks if Walt Disney originally wanted to place WDW in Alabama.
- 27:33 Drew from Indiana asks about ordering only Appetizers at a Signature WDW restaurant.
- 31:09 A. Antonio from New Hampshire asks if the overall quality of WDW has declined.
- 36:22 Pat from Connecticut enjoyed his Concierge- level stay at Disneyland, CAlifornia, and asks about doing Concierge at the Boardwalk Inn. Len praises the Concierge service at the Contemporary.
- 39:13 A listener asks if he or she can use his or her Magic Band to pay for food at Food and Wine Festival booths.
Running Time: 43:00