Wednesday, July 29 2015 @ 06:48 AM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
- Episode 1470 - Epcot/ Q and A
- Today, continuing the series, the 2 Mikes spend time discussing the entertainment options at Epcot and answer your listener questions.
- 24:38 Rachel from Pennsylvania asks about Mickey's Backyard Barbecue .
- 25:56 Joy from North Carolina asks if Trail's End is really that good.
- 28:20 Devon from California asks if resort online check-in is worth doing.
- 29:36 Devon from California asks if there is a published schedule for the veterinary Activities at Animal Kingdom's Conservation Station.
- 30:16 Bradley ponders the best second language for a Cast Member to learn. Bradley also asks about Disney internships, especially the pay level.
- 31:46 John from New York seeks spicy food options at Disney World .
- 34:01 Brian from Pennsylvania asks if he and his wife should go to Disneyland in September or December.
- 36:40 Taylor ponders the optimal order to tour the Monorail Resorts and Wilderness Lodge.
Running Time: 40:30