Tuesday, July 08 2014 @ 08:25 PM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
- Listener Questions
- 2:28 jaypenguin ponders an attraction, show, or theme park restaurant to serve as a theme for a new Disney hotel.
- 4:14 TJ discusses a Magical Express loophole related to departure day.
- 6:09 Mike from New York asks about synchronizing an Ohana Dinner with Wishes.
- 9:47 Mike from Florida offers a tip that May help party members with the same name link their Tickets. He also discusses Magic Bands generally.
- 10:57 POTENTIAL SPOILER ALERT: Dmitri from North Carolina asks if Disney will update Fantasmic to incorporate elements of "Maleficent".
- 13:01 Kathy from Connecticut requests another New York City meetup. Mike Newell mentions an upcoming meet in Queens.
- 14:20 Kathy from Connecticut ponders the best public non-attraction space at WDW.
- 16:10 Alexander asks whether the Contemporary or the Beach Club is better.
- 17:41 Scott ponders the optimal amount of days to spend at WDW.
- 21:02 Bill from Georgia liked Sanaa and Sea World.
- 22:14 The panel discusses restaurant quality at WDW.
- 25:27 James from Missouri asks about the podcast's rotating intro Music.
Running Time: 30:00