Wednesday, August 05 2015 @ 06:35 AM CDT
Contributed by: Mike Newell
- Episode 1471 - August 2015 Preview / Q and A
- Today, we preview the month of August 2015, and answer your listener questions..
- 20:39 Erica asks if only DVC members staying at Bay Lake Tower can access the Top of the World Lounge. Matt goes on a tangent about Disney Cruise Line. Len discusses Children at Top of the World Lounge.
- 24:53 Christina from Ohio asks about revising her touring plan to add more time at the Soak Station in New Fantasyland.
- 25:59 Laurie from Florida asks about Breakfast hours and Characters at Chef Mickey's. Matt talks about the transition from Breakfast to Lunch at Hollywood and Vine.
- 28:36 Jacqueline from Maine ponders Disney sweepstakes.
- 31:28 Jennifer from Michigan seeks good Disney material for a reading at a wedding ceremony.
- 33:38 Ben from South Carolina asks if he can use a single Memory Maker package among multiple reservations.
- 34:49 Jen from Canada asks about kids play areas on Castaway Cay for a 13-year-old based on The Unofficial Guide to Disney Cruise Line.
- 36:47 Pat from Connecticut ponders father-son Activities at WDW with a guest in a wheelchair. Matt mentions Pirates League at Magic Kingdom and ESPN Club. Mike Newell considers Fishing and baseball at ESPN Wide World of Sports.
Running Time: 45:00