Wednesday, February 18 2015 @ 09:16 AM CST
Contributed by: Mike Newell
- Episode 1448 - 2015 Unofficial Guide Dining Results For Resorts and DTD/Q&A
- Today the guys talk continue to discuss the results to the 2015 Unofficial Guide Dining survey regarding WDW Resorts and Downtown Disney and answering your listener questions..
- 35:07 Christie from Michigan asks if the Osborne Lights will return in 2015 and, if so, when they will be up.
- 37:25 Jeff from Pennsylvania asks about the savings account feature, Disney Vacation Account, on the Disney website.
- 39:07 Tom asks if he can buy a Tables in Wonderland card with an Annual Pass.
- 39:26 Bill discusses the Touring Plans app.
- 41:08 Julie from New Jersey asks if it's worth going to WDW in late March with a toddler without going to the parks. Matt recommends trying Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort or Disney's Vero Beach Resort, or taking a cruise.
Running Time: 48:00